4.21.2006

Trinity Red Ale

Trader Joe's sells some mysterious beers. Trinity Red Ale was $4.99, a buck or two less than local micros they sell. Beer Advocate says that Trinity is brewed by Goose Island Brewery in Chicago under a special marketing agreement. Strange. It's good for the price. It has a little chocolate malt taste that reminds me of Seaf's Stout, one of my favorite comfort beers, and a nice hop aroma without the cooked-in bitterness plus a little rye. I had second thoughts about buying it when I got up to the check stand. The clerk had to assure me that it was ok. I veiw the generic six-packs at Joe's with some suspition. My buddy Patrick bought a batch that was bad - the fist sip almost made him loose his lunch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridger said...

Thanks for the encourgement. I'm glad to see you're writing your own blog too. Nothing satasfies me like blathing some random shit about my life to the world. You're stein sounds nice too, but I live half a continent away. Let me know when you have something in the way of a lucative job for me drinking beer.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home